A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Rowe, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rowe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah G Rowe MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susannah G. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Susannah Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Susannah Rowe practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.