Dr. Susannah Gilliland Rowe MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and Public Health.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Rowe, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susannah G. Rowe practice?
Dr. Susannah Rowe practices Ophthalmology, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and Public Health near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Lawrence, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.