A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Rowe, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rowe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susannah G. Rowe practice?
Dr. Susannah Rowe practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.