A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Rowe, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rowe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah G Rowe MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susannah G. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Susannah Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Susannah Rowe practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.