A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Adamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Adamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Adamson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamson graduated from Uppsala Universitet. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Adamson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne R M Adamson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susanne R. Adamson practice?
- Dr. Susanne Adamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanne Adamson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.