Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susanne Arnold
Dr. Susanne Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Arnold has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susanne Arnold has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susanne Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Richard Glassock
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Lexington, KY 0 mi53
Dr. Paul Becton III
Lexington, KY 0 mi
Dr. James Temprano
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Lexington, KY 0 mi12