A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Arnold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Markesbery Arnold MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susanne M. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Susanne Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanne Arnold practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Oncologists.