A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Bobenrieth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Bobenrieth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Bobenrieth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobenrieth graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bobenrieth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Katz Bobenrieth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanne K. Bobenrieth practice?
- Dr. Susanne Bobenrieth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanne Bobenrieth practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.