Dr. Susanne Chow Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Susanne Chow?

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Avoid this doctor. She proceeded with a breast biopsy when area was not numb and did not respond with appropriate care when pain was reported. There were options available not implemented. I was assisted from the room pale, light headed and traumatized after the procedure. Her professionalism is questionable.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

She gave me 1 shot of lidocaine and proceeded to do my breast biopsy without checking to see if I was numbed. In fact, she did this again the 2nd and 3rd times before determining I needed more than the usual amount of lidocaine before initiating the biopsy. I had excrutiating pain through the procedure; she rated my pain as a 7, but did not ask me what my pain level was-- I would have said a 9 or 10. She was cool and aloof. Thank goodness one of the nurses assisting was compassionate and helped me get through the ordeal. I would not go back to Dr. Chow.

Stay away

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Rude, condescending, missed a mass on my mammogram.

Metastatic Melanoma