A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Duesberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Duesberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duesberg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Duesberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Ulla Duesberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanne U. Duesberg practice?
- Dr. Susanne Duesberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanne Duesberg practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.