Dr. Susanne Prather MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, VA

November 24th, 2016
She is rude, pushes you to go for a c-section, and will racially profile you! Just because I am Asian, and Asian women are more prone to it, she said I "will" have gestational diabetes (I didn't). And when I refused to go ahead with elective c-section she was verbally abusive, insensitive and aggressive about her false beliefs and opinions. And, all this while she has no children of her own!! Needless to say, I would give her a negative rating on manners, empathy, and life experience. The one star is for passing her medical degree (a miracle in my opinion). The other doctors in the practice are great. Just make sure you are assertive that you don't want to work with Lashgari/Prather.

February 16th, 2015
Highly Recommended
Excellent OB! Walked me through my first pregnancy with patience and understanding. Love this while practice and the care they show to all.

January 22nd, 2013
I love Dr Lashgari! She is very thorough. At times she can be very quick but she'll always address any questions you have and will spend extra time with you when you need it. Dr. Elliott is fantastic as well!

January 20th, 2013
Dr. Lashgari is a great doctor. She does not have a sugary sweet bedside manner, but she is direct and thorough, and has provided me with excellent referrals. The appointments are easy to make and the office staff is very courteous.

September 11th, 2012
I had my annual OB appoint this morning and my Doctor Lashgari who decided to tell me if we wanted another baby we should do IVF or could terminate after the 20 week ultrasound in order spare us from a "future ordeal." Our last child was born with a cleft. Then stated she was raised Catholic. I am really offended. It's hurtful for someone to less value on the life child who isn't viewed as "ideal". Sometimes the outside world is so quick to judge.

November 7th, 2010
Took her time explaining. Very nice, didn't seem to be in a hurry. Staff followed up and were concerned when I didn't answer promptly.