A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Lee, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Lee MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanne Lee practice?
- Dr. Susanne Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanne Lee practices Internal Medicine near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists.