Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muehlschlegel graduated from Philipps-Universitaet Marburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Muehlschlegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muehlschlegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance