A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Muehlschlegel graduated from Philipps-Universitaet Marburg.
Dr. Muehlschlegel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel practice?
- Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanne Muehlschlegel practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.