A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Nicholas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nicholas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center