A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Nicholas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nicholas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Bernadette Nicholas MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susanne B. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Susanne Nicholas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanne Nicholas practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.