A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Quistgaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Quistgaard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quistgaard
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quistgaard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Quistgaard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Quistgaard graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Quistgaard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne U Quistgaard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanne U. Quistgaard practice?
- Dr. Susanne Quistgaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanne Quistgaard practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Family Physicians.