A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Patricia Thompson DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanne P. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Susanne Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanne Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.