Dr. Susanne Thompson DO Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 3 reviews

August 4th, 2016
Doesn't care about patients well being. And very Rude Office Help!

January 16th, 2015
Mr.
Extremely concerned, spends appropriate time with you and cares. Good follow up--calls to check on me. I like her very much and she has been very good for me and my entire family.

March 5th, 2014
Patient
The only thing good that I can say about this office is the office staff being courteous. I went to see Dr. Thompson for shoulder pain, 3 months later, 1 urgent care visit and 1 ER visit, she referred me to a Neurologist who is in her office with her for Carpel Tunnel. He ordered an MRI and an EMG. I followed up for a second opinion with another doctor and found out that what Dr. Thompson had misdiagnosed as shoulder sprain ended up being a Rotator Cuff tear and joint instability. I had to have surgery and still have not gotten the results from their office (2 weeks after I had the MRI). The ortho doctor that I went to said something should have been done after 3weeks of no response to antiflammatory meds- and she let it go for 3 months. I will never go back. She doesn't listen, she misdiagnoses and she won't refill routine medications and will not call people back. Dr. Wade is the neurologist in her office and he doesn't provide any information either. Complete waste of time and money to go see them. They will just send patients back and forth to charge up money for their office.