Dr. Susanne Voekler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Pleased with Dr. Voekler
Over the years I have seen Dr. Voekler for reasons from physicals to urgent care. I have always found her to be very courteous, professional, attentive to the situation at hand, and willing to refer for needed tests or procedures. I don't hesitate to refer others to her.

February 27th, 2017
Very caring doctor. Nice experience.
I saw Dr. Voekler as a new patient. She took time to review my medical and family histories, ask and answer questions and talked to me as a person first, patient second. I appreciated this, and the fact that I wasn't rushed at all. I believe that she truly cares how her patients feel, emotionally and physically.

February 11th, 2017
Attentive and detailed with excellent supporting staff
My experience visiting Susanne Voekler at Bonsack Medical was excellent. Their medical infrastructure is top notch, which made booking an appointment a breeze. An excellent portal is linked to all notes which documents the visits, referrals and even allows you to contact her for non-emergency needs. All my issues were addressed in a professional and timely matter. She followed up with me, insuring medical care was implemented.

August 29th, 2016
Teacher
Highest quality.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the community.

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Voekler has been the family doctor for me and my wife for more than ten years. We feel very comfortable speaking with her during an appointment. She is very good at listening. She usually figures out what our problems are in the first visit. Sometimes she treats us right there, but if we require a specialist, then she has her staff set up the appointments for us with the specialist. Her staff is also very good. The nurses and receptionists are all very friendly and helpful. Sometimes we call Dr. Voekler’s office with follow-up questions after an appointment, and the nurses always get back to us with answers. We are very happy to have Dr. Voekler as our family doctor.

May 27th, 2016
Depressing
I wrote a raving review from my 1st visit; the 2nd one turned-out to be a joke. I needed blood-drawn ASAP from an Eye-Doctor. I was told to come in & have it drawn. When I got there they refused to do it. I left & then spoke with the Manager she said she'd look into it and let me know; I never heard a word from from her. I faxed Dr. Voekler a letter - she ignored it entirely. I finally heard from my Eye-Doctor who gave me an address of a place to go get the blood-work I desperately need to see if I have an 'Auto Immune disorder.' The utter disregard for my health is astounding, and the fact that I was totally ignored by this Physician's practice makes me feel as if I'm just another number on their books. It has completely depressed me.

January 21st, 2016
Very Professional and Knowledgeable
From the time I called for an appointment, everyone was very helpful and professional. Within 3 hours of the call, I was in the doctor's office. The nurse was very concerned, helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Voekler was very pleasant and professional. She listened very patiently and took time to ask questions with regard to my medical problem and history. She was very concerned and wanted the best treatment for me, pointing out the fact that it was a Friday and treatment was needed ASAP. She took time to answer my questions and wasted no time in making her decisions. Her diagnosis was very accurate and her decision on my treatment was very helpful and successful. I highly recommend Dr. Voekler and will continue to have her provide my medical needs in the future. Thanks to all!!

December 14th, 2015
Great visit
Everyone was very friendly and seemed concerned about me and my health.

August 20th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
I am a male 65 years old and Dr. Susanne Voekler has been my doctor for about 15 years. I keep her as my doctor because she is always on top of everything. She is a wonderful and a caring doctor whom I love and trust.

April 8th, 2015
The visitation was great. But the lady greeting patients was not very friendly
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to extend a sincere apology. Our practice strives to provide patient-centered, quality care and we will work with out staff to ensure better customer service.

March 24th, 2014
Very Pleased
Dr Voekler is very buisness like, concise and accurate wanting to get your diagnosis right the first time. Highly recommend her.

May 3rd, 2013
excellent if it's a doctor you want
Concise, but good at what she does. If you want someone who can diagnose you accurately and treat you quickly, instead of someone who will puff up your who, she's you're woman.
Doctor's Response

Thanks for the positive feedback.