inactive

Suseela D Atluru MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 14th, 2016
amazing Dr
She delivered me 23 years ago (: she delivered my Dr 5 year's ago by s-c she a very good Dr always smiling you will make you feel like you are wanted in her office I will go back.... (:

June 16th, 2014
Excellent doctor
3 pregnancies with her. Can not imagine going to anyone else!

March 14th, 2012
Great doctor
Came to her for my three pregnancies. She is a great doctor.

March 29th, 2011
Caring Doctor but not an Actor
I have been seeing this Doctor for the last tewnty years. She cares for the patient and spends what ever time is necessary to address the patient's needsand concerns. I have referred at least ten of my friends and relatives. She is the best I know.

January 3rd, 2011
Most caring Doctor
This Doctor is the extra mile to make the patient comfortable. I have been a patient for twenty years and had two deliveries and has been a gyn patient after the deliveries. She does not pretend some Docs to and does not claim to feel the patient's pain like some phonies do.

November 19th, 2010
LOVED HER
I had problems getting pregnant so she did my bloodwork and diagnosed me with low egg production. She gave me a prescription and in 2 weeks I was pregnant. She had performed my mothers full hysterectomy so that is how I came to know her. She always had time to hear me out and the staff was super nice to me every time as well. She performed my C-section and deliver my baby boy :) I woould recommend her to every female I know.

January 21st, 2010
Worst doctor in my life
Last october, i got pregnant, then was having bleeding. i went to that doctor as i had no choice. the staffs are all lame. so is the doctor. she checked me, and had blood work done, but thats it. she rudely told me i am having mc. then after my mc, i went there for 3 times for blood work. for the last time, i was supposed to get call about the test result, never got that call.. so lame... i hope i never have to see that doctor ever. i just hate her.

September 17th, 2008
worst doctor ever
waiting room is hot and overcrowded. wait time to be seen is always extremely long. doctor takes on more patients than she can handle and rushes you out without caring about giving you answers. staff is friendly but incompetent. for 5wks in a row, my appts were cancelled and rescheduled due to how busy the doc had become. two of the times i wasn't even notified of the cancellations. doc seems disorientated most of the time.. just out of it.. not remembering vitals just after taking them and giving out incorrect test results. i'm lucky enough that i found another doctor who was aware of atluru's rep, and took me in just 3 days before my due date. so blessed