A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suseela Botlagudur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suseela Botlagudur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Botlagudur graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Botlagudur has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suseela Devi Botlagudur MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suseela D. Botlagudur practice?
- Dr. Suseela Botlagudur has 6 office locations.
Dr. Suseela Botlagudur practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Family Physicians and Old Bridge Internists.