Dr. Suseela Devi Botlagudur MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suseela Botlagudur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suseela Botlagudur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Botlagudur graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Botlagudur has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botlagudur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suseela D. Botlagudur practice?
Dr. Suseela Botlagudur practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Family Physicians, Old Bridge General Practitioners, and Old Bridge Internists.