A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suseela Narra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suseela Narra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suseela Narra, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Narra graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Narra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suseela Vallurupalli Narra MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Suseela V. Narra practice?
- Dr. Suseela Narra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suseela Narra practices Dermatology near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Dermatologists.