Dr. Suseela Narra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2013
Best Aesthetician ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also saw her aesthetician Alicia. Hands down the very best facial/experience I have ever had! My skin looked good before she started and GREAT when she was done! She has a really nice touch instead of that feathery (you have no confidence touch) just going thru the motions. She knows her products and she proposed a laser treatment for me that I completed because I had such confidence in her. I love my result!

May 6th, 2012
Pediatric Appointment
My two daughters (ages 3 and 8) saw Dr. Narra for diagnosis and treatment of an uncomfortable skin condition. They had been to see other providers who, in each case, were pediatric specialists. Dr. Narra out shines those doctors with her patient and respectful handling of children and the confidence of her diagnosis. In addition, she offered a proactive remedy which was both effective and appropriate for young children. We appreciate Dr. Narra's care and would happily recommend her.

January 5th, 2012
She is fabulous
I had a delightful visit with Dr Narra. She was concerned about a few spots on my shoulder and biopsied them and she reassured me on some that I was worried about. She also suggested skincare for me and I am amazed what it has done. The woman knows her stuff. I simply felt she cared about me, she might not be timely but when you have her she is just about you.

October 25th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr. Narra has been my dermatologist for over 3 years, since she diagnosed me with melanoma and removed the cancerous mole. I have seen her every 6 months since then, and she has proactively treated several pre-cancerous spots and biopsied a few more moles. I like her so much, I followed her to her new practice.The new office is very nice, with friendly staff and soothing decor. I would highly recommend Dr. Narra to my friends.

October 19th, 2011
Great Derm in Issaquah
I was referred by a neighbor to this new dermatologist. I am thrilled we now have a great derm in Issaquah without having to go to Bellevue and deal with traffic. She checked my mole that I was worried about (yet I ignoring) and gave me options for treatment. I also had her inject Botox in my forehead frown lines and I am thrilled with the result! She is an informative, calm, painfree injector.

October 15th, 2011
Recent Visit
A great Dermatologist. Have seen her several times this last year.

October 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
As a nurse of 25 years I am pretty picky about the doctors I see. Dr Narra had all the traits I look for, high level of competence, professionalism and compassion. The office staff was friendly, the wait was minimal and the Doctor gave me a thorough exam, where upon she found a suspicious mole that was biopsied that day. The lab results were called to me at home as soon as they were gotten and I was referred to a surgeon the next day. Within a week of my 1st appointment the cancerous area was removed and I was in healing mode. I recommend Dr Narra to anyone with a dermotological issue. She is great.

July 18th, 2011
Dr. Narra was not at the office when I arrived for my appointment in the morning and there was even one person ahead of me. Because of this she seemed hurried and did not spend much time with me. She told me she would be in contact within a week of my test results. It is now three business days past then (5 days if you county the weekend). I have called the office three times and each time have been told that she would call back, and she didn't. I spoke to someone in her office that told me that there were findings on my test, but that the doctor must speak to me herself about them. Great, give me that kind of news and then make me wait 5 days... thanks!