A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suseela Piduru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suseela Piduru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bacterial Infections
- Child Development
- Chronic Illness
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Piduru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Piduru has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suseela V Piduru BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suseela V. Piduru practice?
- Dr. Suseela Piduru has 1 office location.
Dr. Suseela Piduru practices Pediatrics near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Pediatricians.