A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suseela Piduru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suseela Piduru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bacterial Infections
- Child Development
- Chronic Illness
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Piduru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Piduru has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piduru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suseela V. Piduru practice?
Dr. Suseela Piduru practices Pediatrics near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Pediatricians.