A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susheela Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susheela Susheela Reddy MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susheela S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Susheela Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Susheela Reddy practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.