A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Ahlawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Ahlawat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Ahlawat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlawat graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Ahlawat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil Kumar Ahlawat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil K. Ahlawat practice?
- Dr. Sushil Ahlawat has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil Ahlawat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.