A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Ahlawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Ahlawat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahlawat
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ahlawat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Ahlawat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlawat graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Ahlawat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil K Ahlawat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil K. Ahlawat practice?
- Dr. Sushil Ahlawat has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil Ahlawat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.