Dr. Sushil Basra MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine West Islip, NY

April 4th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr Basra did my lower back surgery and I am doing so much better I am so thankful to him for the amazing job he did my pain is getting less and less everyday as I am still recovering but its a major difference from before the surgery. The staff there is excellent. Dr Basra takes his time to answer all of my questions and makes sure that I understand everything.

April 4th, 2017
Amazing Surgeon
Dr Basra is very professional and a very skilled surgeon. I was so impressed with the way that he handled everything and my lower back fusion surgery. I highly recommend him and the staff there is great always pleasant.

June 24th, 2016
I went from being crippled for six months and I saw Dr. Basra he said that I needed surgery but he wanted to be prudent with my treatment he suggested injections and they didn't work so going into surgery with Dr Basra I absolutely believed that I would find relief his bedside manner is second to none I owe him my life and the ability to walk again and I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Basra to everyone that has a back condition.

May 25th, 2016
Great doctor and great staff!
I was very impressed by Dr. Basra and his office staff. I called to make an appointment for an upper back pain and was scheduled with an appointment the next day. When I arrived for my appointment I was happily greeted by the front desk staff. Dr. Basra has great bed side manner. He seemed concerned about my problem and very easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend Dr. Basra as I have a positive experience with him and his staff.

April 8th, 2016
Thank You For My Life Back! Dr. Basra
I have stage 3 bone cancer & it deteriorated my mid back area T12. I went to the ER & they referred me to Dr Sushil Basra & he immediately sent me for extensive testing. He diagnosed me right away, had a plan of action. He was thorough he called me himself & scheduled surgery right away due to the severity of my condition Dr. Basra wasted no time. The surgery was successful he made my excrutiating pain go away. His bed side manner is the top! He is a life saver & I highly recommend him!

December 28th, 2015
ms
excellent Dr. all arround. responds well to patient needs

March 9th, 2015
Wonderful Surgeon
He was so kind and explained the treatment to me I feel confident in surgery

February 27th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
I could not be happier with the professionalism of the entire staff. They understand the pain one goes though after a major surgery as in what I had multi-level ACDF surgery and they always are so caring and pleasant. Dr. Basra is a very attentive and caring Doctor. I have 150 % confident with his diagnosis, surgery, and follow up. This Doctor will call you back immediately or have somebody call. Love, love love this man who is healing by neck, it is a slow process. Excellent beds>ide manner and he is a Doctor that is not in it for the cash, but he gets so happy when you tell him that you are starting to feel better.

March 13th, 2014
wonderful!!!
Best doctor's appointment I have ever been to. Dr Basra was patient, nice and helped me so much. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. The staff in his office were great too. From the girl on the phone that made my appointment to all the staff that I met in the office. Just a wonderful office. Highly recommend!!