A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Duddempudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Duddempudi, Gastroenterologist & Interventional Endoscopy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Duddempudi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duddempudi graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duddempudi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil DR Duddempudi MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil D. Duddempudi practice?
- Dr. Sushil Duddempudi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sushil Duddempudi practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.