A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil George is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil George MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushil George practice?
- Dr. Sushil George has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil George practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Internists, Lufkin Pulmonologists, Lufkin Critical Care Practitioners, and Lufkin Sleep Medicine Doctors.