A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Sharma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Sharma, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil Kumar Sharma DO and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sushil Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Gastroenterologists.