Dr. Sushil Ojha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 20th, 2016
The doctor who doesn't treat his patients
'm only gonna say, that this is the worst place I've been ever to treat my helth. The ladies at the window, they're disrespectful, lazy, and they don't do anything to help you. Specially one called Sandy, a latin girl who were making fun and moving my appointments just because she seems upset about her own life. Awful service, awful that you have to pay for that kind of service. I hope she gets fired. The just charge you $30 for being there once and once and once , and youre health is always the same!

June 11th, 2015
Horrible doctor who is only interested in scheduling colonoscopies and endoscopies without even examining the patient or asking the patient what his/her symptoms are. Clearly, he just schedules these tests to pad his pocket. What this man put me through is absolutely ridiculous. I have severe gastritis and esophageal damage due to bile reflux and he just told me to "go home and not stress" The worst doctor I have ever had in my life.

January 6th, 2014
terrible experience
I have united health care and under Apple care this the only Gi specialist. Overall my experience was terrible, front office staff is not polite, or professional. I waited over a month to see doctor, waited over an hour on the day of my appointment, after that he talked to me for two minutes walked to the wall full of brochure s handed me one, said this is what you have read on it, and see receptionist on your way out!! I was so disappointed I refused to pay copay for a two min consultation which he diagnosed as IBS!! I

July 3rd, 2012
poor bedside manner
the doctor has no bedside manner, on my first visit basically told me that i was lying about what i was doing at home to prevent my symptoms. he gave me a list of things i was already doing the visit was a complete was of time. i felt insulted and talked down to. he was very defensive when questioned about his diagnostic plan. would NOT recommend you go to this office!!!