A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Patil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patil
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Patil, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Patil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil Raj Patil MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil R. Patil practice?
- Dr. Sushil Patil has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil Patil practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Internists and Hermitage Gastroenterologists.