A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Patil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patil
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Patil, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Patil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil Raj Patil MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil R. Patil practice?
- Dr. Sushil Patil has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil Patil practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Internists and Hermitage Gastroenterologists.