A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushil Singhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushil Singhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singhi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushil Singhi, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Singhi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Piedmont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushil Kumar Singhi FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sushil K. Singhi practice?
- Dr. Sushil Singhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushil Singhi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Cardiologists.