Dr. Sushil Singhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sushil Singhi?

August 3rd, 2017

My late husband was a patient. Dr singhi was down to earth very thorough trustworthy and he told you upfront what you needed to know whether you wanted to hear it or not. He didn't use all those big medical words he talked where a layman could understand. But you do have to open your mouth and tell him what he needs to know. I used to explain his symptoms using comparisons

April 7th, 2015

heart trouble

This guy was more concerned with looking at himself in the mirror than diagnosing my issue. I have been treated for high blood pressure by him for approximately a year and a half. My blood pressure leveled out at a high rate, which he attributed to "sleep apnea", instead of saying" lets do some tests and determine where the problem lies. Within 2 months of the last visit I have suffered a major heart attack due to a 100 percent blockage in the RCA which has now damaged my heart so bad that it now only functions at 25%. Thanks for looking in the mirror, his physical image darn near cost me my life in my early 40s...

May 31st, 2013

Friendly and Knowledgable

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Singhi. Going to your cardiologist can be a daunting experience, but he is the kind of guy you want to meet and know to be your doctor. He made me feel welcome and comfortable and explained what my condition was in an easily understandable manner. He is now my family's cardiologist, and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

October 12th, 2012

I did not enjoy this doctor

July 11th, 2010

Great doctor; cares a lot about patients

April 14th, 2015