A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushila Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushila Agrawal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.
Dr. Agrawal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushila Jain Agrawal MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sushila J. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Sushila Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushila Agrawal practices General Practice near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance General Practitioners.