A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushila Kompala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kompala graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kompala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushila Dhinakar Kompala MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sushila D. Kompala practice?
- Dr. Sushila Kompala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushila Kompala practices Radiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Stockton Radiologists.