A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushila Kompala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kompala
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kompala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kompala graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kompala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushila Dhinakar Kompala MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sushila D. Kompala practice?
- Dr. Sushila Kompala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sushila Kompala practices Radiology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Oakhurst, CA.
See Boulder Radiologists.