A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushila Kompala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kompala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kompala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kompala graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kompala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushila Dhinakar Kompala MD is a female Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sushila D. Kompala practice?
- Dr. Sushila Kompala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushila Kompala practices Radiology near York, PA.
See York Radiologists.