A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Bahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahl graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Bahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Bahl MD is a female General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Bahl practice?
- Dr. Sushma Bahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Bahl practices General Practice near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.