Dr. Sushma Bhadauria MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Angeles, CA

• Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015
Hands down the best gynecologist doctor in The world. I love Dr. Bhadauria she is so sweet and patient. She treated me with so much care and love. It's rare to find these days a doctor that really listens and cares for your needs. She was my OB for my whole pregnancy. She delivered my baby as well. I highly recommend her she is an angel. I love you Dr. Bhadauria. Thank you for your dedication to woman's care.

May 14th, 2015
Honestly I had a great experience with Dr. Bhadauria. She was my Dr. for my pregnancy. The reason I chose her was because she had such great Yelp reviews. I had gone to the Emergency room when I found out I was pregnant, something personal happened. Anyway they had told me I needed to see an obgyn right away. I went to my insurance to see what Dr. were covered by my insurance. I looked up so many dr's going through reviews. I finally went to Yelp and after calling a few Dr's so many weren't taking new patients or had a wait of weeks or months. I called Dr.Bhadauria's office and they scheduled me the next day. I was pleasantly surprised and she was a great Dr throughout my entire pregnancy. My delivery went so smooth thankfully, and I think it was all because of her and the staff at Cedars Sinai that assisted her. I would recommend her.

July 17th, 2012
Awful
If I could give negative stars, I would. This doctor, as well as her office, is unbelievably bad. Her bed side manner and ability to provide knowledgeable, experienced and confident guidance and advice is so far below acceptable one has to wonder why she is still referred patients - it must be the Cedars name alone. She does not provide thorough explanations of conditions and options for treatments. She preforms tests that I later found out were out dated and considered useless among the OB/GYN community. To add insult to injury, dealing with the office medical records is another disaster. I had a near emergent situation and another physician needed copies of my results. All consents for release of information was marked urgent/911 as well am my numerous voice mails. They called back nearly a week later. Thanks for nothing except a lot of added bills, aggregation and panic when I was in need of medical care.

April 25th, 2008
Do not go there
She did not know her stuff. I was suffering from a simple bacteria infection. Instead she did a pap and charged my insurance for $537. what a business she is running...!

March 31st, 2017