A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Dharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharia
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dharia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharia graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dharia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma M Dharia MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma M. Dharia practice?
- Dr. Sushma Dharia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushma Dharia practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Pulmonologists, and Albuquerque Sleep Medicine Doctors.