A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Dharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharia
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dharia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharia graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dharia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma M Dharia MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma M. Dharia practice?
- Dr. Sushma Dharia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Dharia practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Pulmonologists, and Albuquerque Sleep Medicine Doctors.