Learn more about Dr. Sushma Magnuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Magnuson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnuson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Magnuson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Magnuson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnuson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Magnuson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Zakkula Magnuson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Z. Magnuson practice?
- Dr. Sushma Magnuson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushma Magnuson practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.