A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Magnuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Magnuson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnuson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magnuson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Magnuson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnuson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Magnuson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Zakkula Magnuson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Z. Magnuson practice?
- Dr. Sushma Magnuson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushma Magnuson practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.