A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Magnuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Magnuson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnuson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magnuson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Magnuson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnuson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Magnuson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Zakkula Magnuson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Z. Magnuson practice?
- Dr. Sushma Magnuson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushma Magnuson practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.