A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Manda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Manda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manda graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Manda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Manda MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Manda practice?
- Dr. Sushma Manda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Manda practices Clinical Neurophysiology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See New Hartford Neurologists.