Learn more about Dr. Sushma Nakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Nakka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Nakka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakka graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Nakka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sushma S. Nakka practice?
Dr. Sushma Nakka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pain Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Hematologists, Lakeland Oncologists, and Lakeland Pain Management Doctors.