Learn more about Dr. Sushma Nakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Nakka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Nakka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakka graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma S Nakka MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma S. Nakka practice?
- Dr. Sushma Nakka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Nakka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Hematologists, Lakeland Oncologists, Lakeland Physiatrists, and Lakeland Pain Management Doctors.