A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Nakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Nakka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakka
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nakka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Nakka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakka graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Simha Nakka MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma S. Nakka practice?
- Dr. Sushma Nakka has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushma Nakka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Hematologists, Lakeland Oncologists, Lakeland Physiatrists, and Lakeland Pain Management Doctors.