A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Potti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Potti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potti graduated from Christian Medical College - Madras University, India.
Dr. Potti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Potti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Potti practice?
- Dr. Sushma Potti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Potti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.