A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Pradhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Pradhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from Government Medical College, Miraj, India. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pradhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Pradhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Sushma Pradhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Pradhan practices Pediatrics near Edwards, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Edwards Pediatricians.