A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Prakash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Prakash MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma Prakash practice?
- Dr. Sushma Prakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Prakash practices Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Internists.