A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Raghavendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Raghavendra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raghavendra
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Raghavendra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Raghavendra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavendra graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Raghavendra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Meda Raghavendra MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma M. Raghavendra practice?
- Dr. Sushma Raghavendra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Raghavendra practices Family Medicine near Crestwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Homewood, IL.