A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushma Raghavendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushma Raghavendra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushma Raghavendra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavendra graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Raghavendra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushma Meda Raghavendra MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushma M. Raghavendra practice?
- Dr. Sushma Raghavendra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sushma Raghavendra practices Family Medicine near Crestwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Homewood, IL.