Dr. Sushma Sadasivan MD Patient Reviews

July 5th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
She spends as much time as she needs to, she's never seemed to be in a rush with me, she's very thorough, and very easy to speak with. The NextMD email for apointments and email feature is amazing to communicate with her outside of appointments, she's fast in responding to any inquiries i have. Shes on the same page as me as far as preventative rather than just being quick to hand me a script and shoving me out the door! she really is a fantastic physician.

February 8th, 2012
Great physician
Dr. Sadasivan has been caring for my children for 15 years since my oldest was born. I love that she talks through physical and social issues with the family. She makes it feels like she understands and isn't just diagnosing like a robot. Our family trusts and highly respects her.

January 8th, 2012
Whenever I have an issue, she seems to not be too concern, like I am overreacting!! I want to be able to PREVENT it so it does not lead to a ER visit! Especially if there are other health issues. At one point I needed to see her the receptionist, said they were very busy that day, then said I should go to the ER.