A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkilineni graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikkilineni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikkilineni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni practice?
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians, Newark Pediatric Specialists, Newark Sleep Medicine Doctors, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.