A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkilineni graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikkilineni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikkilineni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni practice?
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians, Newark Pediatric Specialists, and Newark Sleep Medicine Doctors.