Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mikkilineni is affiliated with Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center, Community Medical Center and Childrens Hospital of New Jersey at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Mikkilineni has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sushmita Mikkilineni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Dennis Brenner
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Arminia Zarzuela-Turcios
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Luis Correa
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi7