A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushrut Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushrut Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushrut Patel, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sushrut R. Patel practice?
Dr. Sushrut Patel practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Internists, Beloit Sleep Medicine Doctors, Beloit Pulmonologists, Beloit Critical Care Practitioners, and Beloit Anesthesiologists.