A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushrut Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushrut Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushrut Patel, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushrut R Patel FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushrut R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sushrut Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sushrut Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Beloit, WI.
See Beloit Internists, Beloit Pulmonologists, Beloit Critical Care Practitioners, and Beloit Sleep Medicine Doctors.