A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sushrut Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sushrut Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sushrut Patel, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sushrut R Patel FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sushrut R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sushrut Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sushrut Patel practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Internists, Beloit Sleep Medicine Doctors, Beloit Pulmonologists, and Beloit Critical Care Practitioners.