A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Anne Chen MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susie A. Chen practice?
- Dr. Susie Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susie Chen practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ewa Beach, HI and Honolulu, HI.
See Dallas Radiation Oncologists.