A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Anne Chen MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susie A. Chen practice?
- Dr. Susie Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susie Chen practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.