Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  OMG  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

We wited and waited - and were finally put in the room for another 10 min. In walks Dr. Kim. She said no heart attack, then yes, then no, then yes. First visit after the stents and she didn't want to answer the questions. She spent 10 (I timed) minutes typing, then checked blood pressure, etc. and when asked her third question, said she had other patients. But we sat there watching her type for another 12 min. before she told us to go to scheduling for the next appointment.Rude, had no idea what was on the chart, made no attempt to answer questions and visited her patient a total of ZERO for the 5 days in the hospital.

|  Excellent doctor!!!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

Dr. Kim is attentive, compasionate and thorough. I would not be here today if it was not for her. She truely cares for her patients and it shows. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Kim as an eccellent cardiologist, doctor and human being.J

|  Patient  |  show details
by J. Scott Logan on Jul 17th, 2010

She was personable, caring, and interested in my case. We discussed Yoga.

|  Best  |  show details
by Jenny on Jun 23rd, 2008

Dr.Kim is really great,really listens and understands, she takes care of my mom...i will not let any other heart dr. in the world take care of her...it must be Dr.Kim!!!!! she is really GREAT!!!!