A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Choe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susie Choe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susie Choe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Choe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Young Choe MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susie Y. Choe practice?
- Dr. Susie Choe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susie Choe practices Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.