A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susie Kay is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kay has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susie S. Kay practice?
Dr. Susie Kay practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Physiatrists.