A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kay has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susie S. Kay practice?
Dr. Susie Kay practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians, San Gabriel General Practitioners, and San Gabriel Physiatrists.