A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susie Kay is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kay has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie Saw-Sim Kho Kay MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susie S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Susie Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susie Kay practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Physiatrists.