A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susie Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susie Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susie Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susie H Knoski Kim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susie H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Susie Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susie Kim practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.