- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susie Lynn
Dr. Susie Lynn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with other offices in Madison, AL and Huntsville, AL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lynn is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susie Lynn has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susie Lynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Michael Bosserman
Huntsville, AL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Michael Dohrenwend
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0.05 mi27
Dr. Albert Rivera
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Madison, AL 1.45 mi10